SAFELY STORE EGGS WITH THE FINEST EGG HOLDERS!
When I talk about eggs, what do you think instantly? Indeed, this is one of the cheapest and common sources of all the good nutrients. May it is for breakfast, lunch, dinner, parties or picnics, eggs are irreplaceable.
So, even skipping a single day without having eggs is unthinkable. For this significant part of our everyday diet, we must store them safely somewhere. Yes, the egg cartons can be a solution. But how convenient or useful do you think they are? They can break or tear down any time, and there’s a high probability of egg damage with them.
Hence, if you are living in the modern age, you better even change the way you store eggs. Here, the right solution seems like the egg holders that’ll securely hold your eggs. And some of them can be even taken to camping. How great is that! Oh, come on! They are not even pricey.
So, shall we begin our quest for the best egg holders?
A Quick Look at 3 Best Egg Containers.
1. Lock and Lock egg container: If you are going for a more traditional yet durable egg holder for only a dozen eggs, then this is the one for you. It is the best egg holding tray for a couple of eggs considering the quality, strong locking system, safety and hygiene. So, there’s no doubt why it tops the list, right?
2. iDesign Fridge Binz stackable egg holder: The premium quality, stackable design, rigid lid and of course compact size makes it perfect for storing in the refrigerator. Hence, undoubtedly this one takes the title of the best egg storage system for refrigerators, doesn’t it?
3. Stansport Egg Container: If you ask me, eggs are tiny healthy delights when it comes to camping or picnics. And if I had to choose the best egg holder for camping, then I’d certainly go with this one. With its sturdy material and well-thought construction, there’s no question I’d choose another!
10 Best Egg Holders for Refrigerator and Camping
From the morning breakfast through the suppers, we eat many food items which are made of eggs. There are many healthy ways eggs can be cooked. As we are big fans of eggs and egg made foods, we most of the time need to store eggs in a refrigerator to fulfill it in our immediate needs. To store eggs in a refrigerator, we need an egg holder. Without an egg holder, eggs cannot be stored properly.
The egg containers are known as those things which can be placed in a refrigerator to contain and store eggs. In this review, we will explore the best egg storing holders to store eggs in a refrigerator.
1. Lock and Lock Egg Container
- Airtight seal with no leaks!
- FDA approved for safe use
- 4-hinge locking system
- Non-toxic BPA free plastic
- Safe to use in microwaves and freezers
Are you in need of an egg holder but not sure if the product is safe for use? Well, I’m sure the FDA approved hygienic Lock, and Locks egg dispenser will become your number one soon!
Store up to a dozen eggs and don’t even worry about the freshness. The airtight lid will take care of that.
Are you afraid the lid may slip off damaging your eggs? Then look at its leakproof patented airtight 4-hinge locking system! It guarantees the safety of your eggs no matter what!
This eco-friendly egg keeper is even microwave and freezer safe. So, no matter where you keep the egg dispenser, no damage will come to your eggs.
If you have been looking for a compact and durable solution for storing eggs, then here it is right in front of you!
2. HANSGO Egg Holder and Dispenser to Contain 60 Eggs
- Stackable egg trays
- High-quality non-toxic material
- Holds up to 60 eggs
- The attached handle makes it easy to carry
- Incredible lifetime warranty
Do you have a bigger family? Then those egg holders for only a dozen eggs will not be sufficient for you. And so here you have the HANSGO egg holder that stores up to 60 eggs effortlessly!
The stackable 3-layer trays each can hold up to 20 eggs. So you can use as many trays as per your need.
When travelling or camping, boiled eggs can be a tasty and healthy treat. So take your eggs along in this container. But wait! Are you afraid the lid will slip off or open, and the eggs will break? Don’t you worry about that when it has a tight locking system!
And for convenience of carrying, it even comes with an attached handle. So, whether you need to keep your eggs in the refrigerator, pantry or even take to camping, you know what to use!
3. Snapware Snap Food Storage Container with Egg Holder Trays
- Two-tiered tray set holds up to 24 eggs.
- Airtight stacking container
- Attached handles ease the portability
- Easy cleanup with a dishwasher
- Durable BPA free material
Protect your eggs with the functional and efficient Snapware Snap N Stack egg holder, no matter where you keep or take the eggs.
The two-tiered tray set holds up to two dozens of eggs. And of course, there’s no possibility of even cracking of the eggs as there is a separate section for each egg.
So that you get freshly boiled eggs at picnics, the container comes with lid snap with locking tabs that keep the eggs fresh for long.
It is safe to use in microwaves and freezers. And on top of that, the safe dishwasher material makes the cleanup even more effortless. So, what’s making you wait?
4. Coghlan’s Egg Holder
- Manufactured with unbreakable plastic
- Handle makes it easy to carry
- Holds up to 22 eggs
- Dishwasher safe feature makes it easy to clean.
If you are always anxious about taking eggs to camps that they might crack or break, then here is the perfect solution for you – the Coghlan’s Egg holder!
Can you imagine an unbreakable egg keeper? Well, imagination is over folks because it’s real this time. Yes, with the unbreakable plastic construction, your egg keeper or your eggs are free from crushing.
The egg dispenser takes the least space, and it can fit into that small camping bag! For easy carrying, you even have a sturdy handle.
Finally, clean the product with a bit of dishwasher and voila! It’s fresh, clean and hygienic again! And the best part is, you get this amazing egg holder in the least price!
5. iDesign Fridge Binz – Plastic Stackable Egg Holder
- Holds up to 21 eggs
- Built-in handle avails ease of portability
- Maximize storage with the stackable design
- Compact enough to store in refrigerators
- Sturdy lid protects eggs from cracking.
Looking for a premium quality egg keeper that excels in design, functionality, and even looks as well? Well, why not? Here’s the user favourite design Fridge Binz egg holder.
Sometimes when you are in a hurry, taking eggs out of typical egg holder can be a hassle, and might even cause slipping away of the eggs while taking out. Hence, the smartly designed front handle gives quick access to the eggs. So, no hassle at all!
The transparent and quality lid is unmatchable. It protects your eggs from cracking and also ensures you can see if your eggs are fine.
Made from BPA free plastic, use it every day with absolutely no worries for breakage or safety issues. A compact and tough egg holder like this is a must-have for every household, what do you say?
6. Stansport Egg Container for Camping and Travel
- Made with highly durable plastic
- Technical design holds eggs in place
- Can hold up to 12 eggs
- Tight container lock
- The moulded handle makes for easy mobility.
When I say a durable and tough egg holder, the Stansport egg container comes instantly to my mind! Why? Well, you’ll know when you read the features.
Not only is the material sturdy and rigid but also the slots each egg is moulded with care. There’s absolutely no possibility of the eggs falling!
If that’s not enough, it even has a tight cover lock that locks the container securely. The smart design ensures no harm to the eggs.
And for ease of portability, you get the moulded handle that is built with quality! This affordable egg holder is perfect for campsites.
7. Kitchen Plastic Egg Holder and Refrigerator Storage Container
- Premium Quality sleek design
- Transparent material offers visibility
- 14 slots for eggs
- Built-in handle for easy mobility
- Non-toxic BPA free material
Are you tired of flimsy egg cartons that tear up in no time? Well, me too! I guess it’s time you replace them with a permanent solution- the Totally Kitchen plastic egg holder.
Let’s start with the design. This slim and compact egg holder fits easily into the refrigerator with zero hassle. With perfectly protected slots, you know there’s even no question of damaging them!
Not only is it visually appealing, but it’s even highly functional. With its stackable design, store more eggs by minimizing space usage.
Easily move around the container with its built-in handles. And for cleaning, a bit of warm soap and water will do!
So, are you ready to store eggs in premium quality?
8. Egg Skelter Deluxe Modern Spiraling Dispenser Rack
- Holds up to 24 eggs
- Sturdy steel construction offers durability
- Saves space with the vertical design
- Sleek and unique style
- The functional design lets you track older eggs.
Let’s make a change to how we store eggs traditionally. How about a uniquely styled spiral egg dispenser, like the Egg Skelter Deluxe?
To start with, it can hold up to two-dozens of eggs even of the largest size with zero struggle. This product was built to last for years. Yes, with its steel construction, know that you are going to have it in the kitchen for a long time!
It was designed not only with style but also with ensuring the convenience of usage. The vertical design saves you a lot of space.
And the best part is, you can separate the older eggs from the new ones due to its spiral racks. If you have a barn or a few chickens, then this is the right product for collecting and storing all the eggs!
9. Toplife Spiral Design Metal Egg Skelter Dispenser Rack
- 360 spiral design
- Vertical design with a non-slip base
- The rack allows easy access to eggs
- Metal construction ensures durability
- Can hold up to 36 eggs
Store eggs in style and of course let’s not forget convenience either! The Top life Spiral metal egg skelter dispenser seems like the best for both. So, let’s check it out!
With its 360-degree rotating design, it will automatically make space for storing more eggs as you keep taking one by one. Another great thing about the spiral design is that it gives you easy access to all the eggs!
Are you afraid the vertical design may cause sudden slipping of the dispenser? Thank goodness it has a non-slip base to ensure no stability.
It can hold up to 3 dozen eggs which seem quite a lot. Hence, hurry up and get this beauty to complement your modern fancy kitchen!
10. Buddeez Egg Keeper & Storage Container Tray
- Tightly secured seal for safe transportation.
- BPA free material
- Holds up to 24 eggs
- Dishwasher safe material for easy cleaning
- The tough and secure container lid
Don’t worry anymore about the size of the eggs you can store in your egg holder because the Buddeez egg keeper is here for your jumbo eggs.
The simple design allows ease of usage. It has bigger slots for storing even the larger eggs.
No danger of the eggs falling as the lid rests tightly on the container. With the secured lid, keep your eggs fresh for longer.
The container is made with durable dishwasher safe material. All these features make it convenient for both storing at home and travelling.
So, If you have to go travelling, don’t forget to take this egg holder filled with eggs!
A Guide to the Best Egg Carriers
We have given you quite a lot of top options among the hundreds from the market. But yet, how do you know if any of these is the perfect one for you? We will assist you in finding the right one with these guidelines. Come on!
What is another name for egg holder?
Yes, we are all aware of egg holders that hold eggs in dozens or more. But there are a few types and names of such egg keepers for refrigerators. Some of these can be egg dispenser racks that come in the rack style for holding eggs or some named egg dispenser containers that are simple boxes serving the same purpose.
What can you do with egg holder?
I’m sure you’ve had trouble with the egg cartons that tear up in no time. Trust me; everyone has struggled. So, it’s time to change.
And so, here we have these plastic or metal-made egg dispensers for holding eggs securely. The egg holder is a long-time solution for safely keeping the eggs. They ensure your eggs don’t crack, break and they are even safe and hygienic to use. So, you won’t have to compromise with health either.
Again, those torn egg cartons don’t seem like the most pleasant choices for storing eggs, do they? Replacing with a far more sleek and convenient dispenser seems like a smarter choice. What do you say?
How to choose an egg container for your refrigerator?
To keep your eggs fresh, you need to store them in the egg container and keep it in the refrigerator. But how do you know if it is compatible with your refrigerator? Well, let me tell you.
Egg containers vary in sizes, and so do refrigerators. If you have a smaller refrigerator, then purchasing a bigger egg holder will only be a waste of money and a struggle every time while you keep it in the freezer.
Also check for the material if it’s thick enough and freezer safe, otherwise, your money and purchase of the container will go in total vain!
How to choose a camping egg holder?
If you are going to take eggs in egg holder to camping or travelling, that means it may have to go through bumps. Hence, you need one that is sturdy We’ll look at a few factors for that-
- Make sure the egg holder has a tight locking system.
- The material should be durable enough to withstand a few collisions.
- It has to be compact enough to keep in that camping bag.
- A handle would be much effective for carrying it around easily.
- The slots must be well-protected so that your eggs face no damage.
- I guess that’s it, folks! Get the best camping egg holder right away.
How to use an egg holder?
Egg holders come in different sizes, shapes and styles.
For container style egg holders, simply gently keep the eggs one by one in the slots, and secure the lid tightly. And it’s ready to go in the freezer!
For rack style egg dispensers, keep the older eggs in the bottom rack and gradually keep the newer ones. This way, you’ll be able to track the old ones. Then keep it safely on your kitchen counter.
And when it’s about cleaning, they are very easy to clean. Use a bit of warm soapy water and simply wipe clean. If your egg dispenser is dishwasher safe, then you can just soak it in the dishwasher and voila! You are done. Simple as a piece of cake!
The goal is not to find the fanciest egg holder here; it is rather about how useful it can be for you. Even for a small product like this one, you should be careful about your choice because nor do you want to regret your decision, neither want to waste a penny of your valuable bucks! So, get the best egg holder for yourself right away!